Experience the thrills of go karting with our timed sprint sessions; you will race against the clock competing for the fastest lap time of the race.
The Mini GP is aimed at first time and experienced drivers. Perfectly suited for those seeking a fun karting experience and for serious drivers to improve their lap times and master the series of corners and hairpin.
- By bookings only. Suitable from 16 years and over
- Minimum 12 drivers
- Cost $90.00 per person
- Pricing is inclusive of GST
- Official welcome & registration
- Driver training & safety briefing
- 1 x 5 minute practice, followed by 1 x 10 minute qualifying (Determines grid position)
- 1 x 18 lap final (approximately 20 minutes to complete)
- Lap times recorded on our Live Timing
- Presentation & trophies/medallions optional at an extra cost see trophies
Group package includes;
- Exclusive use of Track
- Grid position
- Up to 22 karts on the track
- Racing in Italian made Intrepid Karts with Subaru engines reaching speeds up to 70km/h
- Lap time recorded on our Live Timing
Note: It is a requirement to obtain a Picton Karting Track Licence at a cost of $10.00 per person and is valid for 12 months. On arrival you will need to register on our online system and then attend to the front counter to complete the booking process.