- At Picton Karting Track we take pride in our attention to detail of which safety is top of the list. All drivers are given thorough instructions on safety and are monitored throughout the event.
Junior Kart drivers must be 7 to 13 years of age and must be over 1 metre in height.
9HP Adult Kart drivers must be 14 years of age and over.
15HP & 17HP Adult Kart drivers must be 17 years of age and over.
- Important Note: It is a requirement to obtain a Picton Karting Track Licence at a cost of $10.00 per person and is valid for 12 months. On arrival you will need to register on our online system and then attend to the front counter to complete the booking process. (under 18’s will need a guardian consent).
- Prior to any event the consumption of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited, anyone seen drinking alcohol or taking drugs before or during track sessions will have all or any remaining track time cancelled without refund.
- Motor racing is a non-contact sport.
- Comfortable casual clothing is advisable with enclosed flat shoes/boots to be worn by all drivers (no thongs, no sandals or high heels)
- When go karting all long hair is to be tied back securely.
- No scarfs or lose clothing to be worn while go karting.
- Helmets and racesuits are supplied for hire kart clients at no extra cost.
- For hygiene purposes hair nets are available.
- Picton Karting Track is an outdoor circuit and karting will not be cancelled unless it is extreme weather and it is advisable and to come prepared with suitable attire. See FAQs for further information to dangerous or inclement weather conditions.
- Groups that book on the 15HP karts will be changed to the 9HP karts if rain occurs.
- No pregnant women are allowed to go kart under any circumstance.
- Anyone with medications conditions should seek doctors’ advice before undertaking any Motorsport activities.