Thank you for choosing Picton Karting Track for holding your karting event. Any questions regarding our terms and conditions please contact our events team on 02 46773330
Our Rules and Regulations
At Picton Karting Track we take pride in our attention to detail of which safety is top of the list. All drivers are given thorough instructions on safety and are monitored throughout the event.
Junior Kart drivers must be 7 to 13 years of age. MUST BE OVER 1 meter tall.
9HP Adult Kart drivers must be 14 years of age and over. MUST BE OVER 1.4 meters tall. WEIGHT LIMIT 130KG
15HP & 23HP Adult Kart drivers must be 17 years of age and over. MUST BE OVER 1.4 meters tall. WEIGHT LIMIT 130KG
- No adult can kart with their child at the same time on the track unless your child is 14 years +.
- Important Note: It is a requirement to obtain a Picton Karting Track Licence at a cost of $10.00 per person and is valid for 12 months. GP EVENTS LICENCE IS INCLUDED AT NO CHARGE. On arrival you will need to register on our online system and then attend to the front counter to complete the booking process. Government Issued ID is required for Drivers 18 and over. Under 18’s must be signed in by a parent or guardian.
- All group bookings are to arrive 1 hour prior to their booking. Late comers may be penalised by reduction of time or laps.
- Prior to any event, the consumption of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited, anyone seen drinking alcohol or taking drugs before or during track sessions will have all or any remaining track time cancelled without refund.
- Motor racing is a non-contact sport.
- Comfortable casual clothing is advisable with enclosed flat shoes/boots to be worn by all drivers (no thongs, no sandals or high heels)
- When karting all long hair is to be tied back securely.
- No scarfs or lose clothing to be worn while go karting.
- Helmets are supplied for hire kart clients at no extra cost.
- For hygiene purposes balaclavas are supplied as part of the licence.
- Picton Karting Track is an outdoor circuit and karting will not be cancelled unless it is extreme weather. If it is advisable, please come prepared with suitable attire. See FAQs for further information to dangerous or inclement weather conditions. Karting in the rain or on a wet track is not dangerous, it is a great and fun experience. 23HP and 15HP Karts will not operate in wet weather or if the track surface is wet. Groups that book on the 15HP karts will be changed to the 9HP karts if rain occurs and the track surface is wet. 23HP Karts will be rescheduled. In the event that your karting is postponed or cancelled you will be contacted, and your deposit will be transferred to your rescheduled date. Management reserves the right to change the race format depending on time and weather constraints.
- Anyone with medical conditions should seek advice and clearance from their doctor before undertaking any motorsport activities. No pregnant women are allowed to kart under any circumstances.
- SKIP THE QUEUE – Create an account before your arrival. Be sure to fill in all your correct details. Any incorrect details you may need to create a new account on the day of the event. https://pktpicton.clubspeedtiming.com/cs-registration/
Payment and Cancellation Fees
A non-refundable deposit is required per group. If the event is postponed, the deposit can be transferred to a future date if Picton Karting Track is given at least 21 days notice prior to the event. Credit for the deposit has an expiry of 12 months from the date of booking. (Please note during high demand times of the year confirmed bookings may require to be paid in full).
10% cancellation fee will occur for any booking.
If you require any further information please contact us on 02 46773330