Casual Mini Golf – No bookings required
Enjoy 18 holes of our mini golf course, designed the same way as our Kart circuit!
All equipment is provided. The facility is ideal for beginners or experienced golfers.
Perfect for families, couples and friends, Picton Mini Golf is a safe and fun environment located at Picton Karting Track site.
- $12 Ages up to 15 Year’s old.
- $15 Ages 16 and over.
- $45 Families (2 Adults, 2 kids)
Second round half price (must be played directly after first round on same day)
T&C’S: PLAYING RULES
- Maximum of 4 players per hole
- Six putt limit per player per hole
- Keep putter below knee level
- When the ball rests against the boundary edge or an obstacle, it can be moved 15cm without a penalty
- Play is not permitted from anywhere off the greens
- When players hit the ball off the green, they will receive a 1 stroke penalty
- Play the ball from where it was last outside the hazard and add a stroke
- Picton Mini Golf reserved the right to remove anyone from disobeying the rules
Birthdays, Bucks/Hens, or just about any form of celebration at Picton Mini Golf.
Throw a memorable and fun party in the newest and best equipped mini golf facility in Picton. Our team will provide a fantastic, entertaining party experience at our 18 hole mini golf course.
- $30 pp ages up to 15 Year’s old.
- $35 pp ages 16 and over.
- Minimum of 10 people booking, the whole experience takes 90 minutes, including Mini Golf and equipment, pizza, soft drinks & water.
Our super-sized Mini Golf course and Function Room is designed to host memorable corporate events for team building, work parties, group incentives.
No experience is necessary, and this activity is ideal for non-golfers and serious golfers alike.
Options include drinks packages, variety of catering selections and function room and presentation space. We welcome groups of all sizes and a variety of budgets, and your guests will have a unique and enjoyable corporate/party experience.
Starting from $35 Per Person
Booking Rules and Information
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation time to pick a putter, grab a drink and make sure you get the most from your experience.
- Your start time is based on the booked session time. Once you arrive and payment is made, a member of our team will allocate you and your group to the course.
- If you are late for a booked reservation time, you are not guaranteed to start within your specified window and your time may be cut short because other bookings will be waiting to play.
- If any guest in your group is late, they may be asked to forego the holes they missed.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required. If cancellation occurs, a deposit can be transferred to a future date if Picton Mini Golf is given at least 7 days notice prior to the event. Credit for the deposit has an expiry of 12 months from the date of booking.