THE CHRISTMAS SPRINT
Experience the thrills of go karting with our timed sprint sessions; you will race against the clock competing for the fastest lap time of the race for groups from 10 to the maximum of 22 drivers at a time on the track and runs for approximately 1 hour.
Sprint Sessions are aimed at first time and experienced drivers, you will receive 2 x 15 minutes track time which is perfectly suited for those seeking a fun karting experience and for serious drivers to improve their lap times and master the series of corners and hairpin.
- By bookings only. Suitable from 16 years and over
- Minimum 10 drivers
- Daytime Cost $110.00 per person
- Evening Cost $125.00 per person
- Pricing is inclusive of GST
- Official welcome & registration
- Driver training & safety briefing
- 1 x 15 minutes practice & qualifying (to determine grid position)
- 1 x 15 minutes race
- Lap times recorded
- Presentation & trophies optional see trophies
Group package includes;
- Exclusive use of Track
- Grid position
- Up to 22 karts on the track
- Racing in Italian made Intrepid Karts with Subaru 211cc engines
- Lap time sheets issued
- Sausage Sizzle with Hot Crispy Chips, Bread Rolls, Sauces & Condiments
- Complimentary Soft Drinks & Spring Water
Terms & Conditions
- It is a requirement to obtain a Picton Karting Track Licence at a cost of $10.00 per person and is valid for 12 months. On arrival you will need to register on our online system and then attend to the front counter to complete the booking process.
- During December due to Christmas functions a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. The Final balance is to be paid 2 weeks prior to your event by direct debit, company cheque, credit card or cash.
- Cancellations made within 1 week of event date will incur a 50% cancellation fee of total booking fee.
- Cancellations made with more than 1 weeks notice will incur an administration charge of 10% of total booking fee.
For further information see our Race Group booking Terms and Conditions.