From 18 years old and over
Weekdays – Monday to Friday (except Tuesdays) from 10am to 5pm (NOT including public & school holidays)
Weekends – No practice
Note: For track availability to please check our calendar or contact us on 4677 3330 to avoid disappointment.
- All riders using the Picton Karting Track must hold a current track licence membership.
- Track Licence cost- $50 per person valid for 12 months.
- Track Practice day fee- $105 per day per person.
- Day Licence cost + day fee- $130 per day per person
- On arrival you will need to register on our online system and then attend to the front counter to complete the payment process.
- Prices and conditions may vary without notice at the discretion of the management of Picton Karting Track.
The following MUST be strictly adhered to, as failure to do so will result in eviction from this facility;
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Rider MUST register/sign in and pay a track fee at reception prior to entering the Track, you MUST show a valid government issued drivers licence.
- All Riders, after signing in, will be issued with a dated wristband. Please wear it on your wrist, anywhere else will not be accepted, and show officials if asked.
- All Riders MUST have a valid membership with Picton Karting Track.
- All support crew of rider/s MUST be registered with Picton Karting Track.
- All support crew of rider/s must at all times be wearing a hi vis vest and closed in shoes whilst in the pit and track area.
- All bikes may be subject to an inspection prior to track time.
- Picton Karting Track reserves the right to deny access to the track to any bikes or riders and crew at any time.
- For safety, pit area, in grid & out grid, is for riders and pit crew only, and strictly NO SPECTATORS in those areas.
- NO SMOKING allowed in pit area.
- No tools or equipment belonging to Picton Karting Track will be lent to bike owners.
- Picton Karting Track staff are not available to work-on or retrieve disabled bikes except where track safety may be compromised.
- If any oil from your bike is spilt on the track, pit areas or car park you will be charged a clean-up fee of $150.00.
- Riders should ensure they are ready to enter onto the circuit at least 5 minutes prior to commencement of session.
- Riding under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited. Anyone seen drinking alcohol or taking drugs before or during track sessions will have all or any remaining track time cancelled without refund.
- Riders considered to be affected by drugs, medication or for any other reason that may affect their driving ability will not be permitted to participate.
- Riders using medication or that have a medical condition that may affect their ability to drive with safety must produce a medical certificate from a doctor stating that it is safe for them to Ride.
- An Insurance cover is for Public Liability as required, which does not cover bodily injury and associated costs to persons participating in Motor Sport. Personal Accident and Ambulance Insurance are the responsibility of the individual.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- No dangerous riding will be tolerated.
- A Practice session strictly means “Practice”, it does not mean “Racing”. It is your responsibility for the safety of yourself and other riders to take into account varied situations you may encounter during a practice session.
- No deliberate wheelies
- Before entering the track, any rider either a beginner or otherwise that does not fully understand what is expected, please seek the advice of track officials.
- For safety, if your bike has stopped for any reason- When safe to do so remove your bike from the track and into a safe area, and retreat to a protective barrier and remain there until the session is over, or directed by an official. Whilst on the track, please keep your safety apparel on at all times.
- On the rear of your bike please display an L Plate if you are a beginner.
- Always ride in a clockwise direction..
- Track officials have the right to prevent or stop a person from riding on the circuit for the following; Under the influence of drugs or alcohol, abusive language and mechanical defects
- Please remember it is the riders responsibility whilst on the track, for the safety of other riders and their property.
- Noise limitations – 95 decibels exhaust and under
- Sliders are required (front, rear and foot pegs)
- Track access is only for the purpose of developing better skills for road use. Riders pushing past their ability or riding dangerously will be immediately removed from the track.
- A limit of 10 bikes on the track at once.
GEAR WEAR REQUIREMENT
- All riders must wear a full face helmet, protective jacket, gloves, boots and trousers. (Overalls, jeans and jumpers will not be accepted). NO GEAR, NO PLAY
- Track Bikes 450cc and under (Mini Motos, Supermotos etc)
- Any Road registered bike
- GREEN – Clear Circuit
- AMBER – When light/flag is being shown, please reduce speed. Proceed with caution until the track has cleared
- RED – Reduce speed and return to grid
Our Track is available for private hire. Great for testing, photo shoots and corporate events. Contact us on 46773330.